This accommodation is typically Swiss, with a touch of Alpine romance.
The cosy 45 m² “Niesenblick” apartment on the 1st floor of the outbuilding for two people is typically Swiss with a touch of Alpine romance.
Lovers of reclaimed wood will love it here. The highlight is the bed made of 300-year-old swamp oak and the high-quality anti-allergenic mattresses ensure a healthy sleep.
In the living room is a small kitchen with sitting area
and sofa, on which you can directly
From the balcony with seat and deck chair you enjoy the view to the garden as well as Niesen, Schynige Platte and to the world-famous Eiger. If you are lucky, you will see the moon shining above the Eiger north face – an indescribable feeling.
Just go down the stairs and you are in the SALZANO Spa.
Only 2.3 km from the centre of Interlaken surrounded by meadows and pure nature!
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 1 living room with sofa
- Kitchen and dining table
- Balcony with sitting area & deck chair
- Modern shower/WC
- Hair dryer, cosmetic mirror
- Cable TV
- Free W-LAN in the whole house
- Power connection 230 V
- Non-smoking room
Added value when booking
directly through us:
- Tourist taxes are included in the room price
- Carafe with Arven water in the room
- Free entrance to our Salzano SPA
- Bath bag, cuddly bathrobe and slippers available free of charge during your stay
More on request: (Fees maybe applicable)
- Allergy bedding
- Cushion selection
- Bathrobe & Slippers
- Baby cot
- Breakfast served in the room
- Room service
- Room decoration
- Flower service
- Laundry service
A fee may be charged